X400 4K Action Camera
Crystal clear 4K footage with incredible detail
With 4K 30FPS (Ultra HD) for the highest resolution footage or 1080p 60FPS and 720p 120FPS with slow motion you have all the options you need to create incredible videos.
The KB X400 App allows you to capture and review footage on your smartphone from your Action Camera.
Waterproof case that allows you to go to an incredible 40m.
The high end chip set in the X400 is designed for capture stunning image quality
With our most advanced video stabilization yet, the X400 captures super smooth footage, whether it’s handheld or mounted to your gear.
The 2-inch touch display makes it easy to frame shots, change settings and playback footage.
If you have a lot of action to capture simply purchase an additional battery and easily replace it to carry on filming.
Create epic video content using our time lapse feature.
Compatible with all standard ¼ inch thread accessories when not using the case. Compatible with all Kaiser Baas Accessories and GoPro™ Mounts when using the camera inside the case.
True 4K @ 30FPS
Tripod ¼” Screw Mount
microSD with Class 10 or UHS-1 or higher, up to 64gb
2” Touch LCD
0.5 Seconds/1 Second / 3 Seconds / 5 Seconds / 10 Seconds / 30 Seconds / 60 Seconds
3 Seconds / 5 Seconds / 10 Seconds
Rechargeable Li-ion 1100mAH 3.8v
Waterproof Housing, Battery, Flat & Curved Mount, 3M Pads (2pcs), Quick Release Mount, Lock Bolt, USB Cable
59 x 40 x 30mm
English / Francais / Deutsch / Espania / Italiano
- X400 Quick start guide
- X400 Complete User guide
- Download KB X400 App
- X400 Firmware
Released on : 06 Dec 2018
Performance enhancements and bug fixes
* Before you upgrade the firmware;- Please look for the batch number of your X400 inside the battery compartment.
- Make sure the battery is fully charged, if not the camera must be powered with the USB cable.
- Please delete any previous firmware versions from your COMPUTER and SD card before downloading any new firmware file.
How to update the firmware
- Download the firmware file (SPHOST.BRN) and copy into the root directory of the Micro SD card
- Insert the Micro SD card into the action camera
- Turn the camera on, the upgrading will start automatically
- The overall upgrade process will take up to 2 minutes. Camera will turn itself off once the installation is completed.